Guess These Songs Revisited
Jun 04, 2010 (edited Jun 04, 2010 | 7:57 pm)
NEWS FLASH!: I'm adding more lyric lines to the songs so people can guess these.
These songs lyrics were picked from shuffling the songs on my iPod. Guess which song the lyric comes from.
Please try not to repeat answers already given.
1.You walk and talk like you're some new sensation. You move in circles, you don't need an invitation. You spend your money, you ain't got no satisfaction. You play it right, you can get the right reaction. It won't be long my darling, pick up the phone, nobody's on it. Where are your friends now baby? ANSWERED
3. Was just the other day, when you said to me, that you had enough. You told that you wanted to move on with your life. And then you sing to me the same old melody, that I'm still the one. You thought I'd hang around while you made up your mind.
4. Well my heart knows better than I know myself, so I'm gonna let it do all the talk. Woohoo, woohoo. Came across a place in the middle of nowhere with a big black horse and a cherry tree.
5. What an amazing time, what a family, how did the years go by? And now its only me...tick tock, tick tock. Like a cat in heat stuck in a moving car. A scary conversation, lost can't find the brake. ANSWERED
7. I love you, but I've gotta stay true. My morals have got me on my knees, I beg you please, stop playing games. I don't know what this is but you've got me good, just like you knew you would. I don't know what you do, but you do it well. I'm under your spell.
8. Tell me what you think you're looking at? So I think I'm Queen Elizabeth. And now I'm stuck inside your memory, that's why its so hard to get rid of me.